• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please please help us out . Never begged but this bad

A reputation takes a lifetime to build and seconds to destroy...I realize this isnt about you and its about your brother but the expectation to help your brother is based off of your word. And respectfully, your word doesn't mean a whole lot to these guys. Further more, the icon you have as a screen saver on here doesnt reflect the actions of a fellow brother and lodge member. Not trying to argue or pick a fight, just stating facts. As others have said, you have my prayers and will have the prayers of my lodge as well. SMIB

This has been an emotional roller coaster , and I apologize for my actions , when it's someone you love and have had as my problems as me and family sometimes it gets to be more than one can stand and you feel like your backed into a corner and then the fight or flight takes over . Again I am sorry for my actions . It not you guys problem and in love all of you as a Christian brother should it was just bad timing for me to be upset before checked his posts. Thanks you for your prayers guys . I wish I could change the things I have done is the past but life does both have a rewind and redo . All I can say is sorry when I am working on my issues and trying to help someone who really needs it . Thanks

I just sent $20, I only did it so I didnt feel like a jerk giving advice.

You haven't been active on the board in 4 years. I understand you were down on your luck but this is a community and everyone can contribute, even if not buying or selling. You need to constantly build and nurture relationships with friends, family, and work colleagues IN case you need them, not after you need them.

Just my .02, best of luck and hope your brother recovers quickly.

Yea that's true . I was dealing with my own issues . In the 4 yrs I have had 16 back surgeries and lost a lot during that . And I guess I was to stubern or to mad at the world to ask anyone for anything or didn't think I deserved any help because of the way I had been in my past from be8ng bipolar and once I got treatment and figured out how badly I had treated some people I was inbarised and ashamed of my actions . And now that I am trying to help other people it seems I can't get help but that is what it is and I will hold my head high and one day hopefully earn the respect of others at least that is my goal . Of helping others and not being such a jackass thanks guys

Praying is all I can do, retired and counting on SS myself, no excess cash to dole out. And the 4 negative remarks about your lack of follow thru/honesty would keep me from donating even if I did have the $, no-one believes you due to this.
hands 1.png

I just sent $20, I only did it so I didnt feel like a jerk giving advice.

You haven't been active on the board in 4 years. I understand you were down on your luck but this is a community and everyone can contribute, even if not buying or selling. You need to constantly build and nurture relationships with friends, family, and work colleagues IN case you need them, not after you need them.

Just my .02, best of luck and hope your brother recovers quickly.

Here's my .02 : Folks want to mention the four negs, but look at the ninety three POSITIVES. Look at who left those positive comments; many well respected members of our community. Should tilt the scale somewhat.

-I'm not disagreeing with you Smoothie Smoothie , just borrowing your quote. :)

Back
Top Bottom