• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE PoSt A PiC oF YoUr FiReArmS FoR SALE!!!!

How about posts that read something like this;

My weapon is the best! Dont try to trade me your crap!, not interested in your low quality junk, only my price ,dont even low ball me,
Of course I'm paraphraseing. This kind of attitude really makes me want to deal with this individual.

Last edited:
This is the last post.. I mean it.. I aint kidding... I wont list it again... It's going on Gunstroker.... No really it's going back in the safe.. For sale only this weekend.... I wont ship it..... FTF only in the far reaches of GA....

I'm fine...just trying to motivate these guys to post pics
Hey pinckney, you mad? You sound mad.
On another note it would have been from good manners to get some type of reply from you in reference to that 7.62 you sold ...a simple PM. That its sold to someone who PM me first or something like that....

No this is the one....
Post post post blah blah blah (no pictures in listing)

Then is says to PM your email address if you want pic's....
If you can email the pic's why can't you post them?????

I look at it as your chances of selling are vastly increased by posting pics.. I have listed then posted pics later and had great results.. If it is a piece I am really wanting I would meet close to check it out if a seller said it was in good condition depending on who it was.. What was the saying.. Pictures are worth a thousand words..

and still it won't matter. this has been discussed a 100 times. unlees folks refuse to buy from them it won't change. kills me especially on these high end guns, no pic, really?

Back
Top Bottom