• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE PoSt A PiC oF YoUr FiReArmS FoR SALE!!!!

Better yet is the moron that doesn't give a location.

I would drive 200 miles for a free 870 express.

I have something for sale but no price

I cannot reveal where I am located.(maybe a fugitive from the law or they are lost)

I don't have E-mail (But I'm whacking away on line?)

My dog chewed up my wifes camera so no pics.(I would that their next order of business is buy a $100.00 camera @ Wal-Mart.)

The gun is 99.9% it just has one small crack in the stock and a spot of rust about the size of a thumb nail. (Some people need to carry their gun to a gun store and have it appraised, they might find that they probably should just keep it.)

You dont marry a woman you havent see,buy a car you havent seen,buy a powertool you havent seen,buy a house you havent seen,BUY A GUN YOU HAVENT SEEN!
Bottom line is seeing is believing.
PICTURES SELL!
Damn,
If you don't like the ad, price, lack of picture, spelling or pucnuation. DONT BUY THE ITEM! You dont have to look buy or even spend a moment on it. Why do SO many people get so stressed over things that do not concern them. If the ad is bad it will only hurt the seller. How many threads do we have to go though before someone gets it?
Calm down before someone has a stroke.

If you don't like the ad, price, lack of picture, spelling or pucnuation. DONT BUY THE ITEM! You dont have to look buy or even spend a moment on it. Why do SO many people get so stressed over things that do not concern them. If the ad is bad it will only hurt the seller. How many threads do we have to go though before someone gets it?
:thumb:

Damn,

So you think that all the ignorant people have gotten the message and put location, price, and pictures?

OK lets agree,that means that all that are left are the stupid people, and we all know that stupid can't be fixed.

So you think that all the ignorant people have gotten the message and put location, price, and pictures?

OK lets agree,that means that all that are left are the stupid people, and we all know that stupid can't be fixed.

Nope I think these same people will will keep doing the same things. I will noy lose any sleep over it!!!!!

NoT MeAnInG To SoUnD lIkE a BuTtHoLe, BuT, WhY cApItOlIzE eVeRy OtHeR lEtTeR? It SeEmS kInD oF sTuPiD tO mE.

Normally when I see a for sale ad or post like that I just skip it and keep looking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom