• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please pray for my friend Bob.

hands.jpg

Hey there, I just stumbled across your post and wanted to let you know that I'm sending positive vibes and prayers for Bob's recovery. It's tough seeing a loved one go through health issues, but I'm sure he's in good hands at the hospital. In case it's helpful, I found a webpage with some resources for spiritual support during difficult times like this one. Maybe it can provide some comfort during this challenging time. Here's the link: https://firstchurchlove.com. Keep us posted on how Bob is doing! Oh, and by the way, I'm new to this forum. Nice to meet you all!

Still praying for Bob and his situation. Even though I have not met him, I feel that I know what he is experiencing. I have to been on this roller coaster ride from hell for a couple of months. It gets intense and a lot of the time you forget what is or has happened and you just go by what you are told by friends and family.
The doctors can do nothing but run tests and toss drugs. Without a firm reason , treatment is hard to corner. I have been told they have done MRIs on my brain and all sorts of tests and cannot come up with reasons why these seizures occur !
It is frustrating as hell - Especially on the family - when there is very little answers.
Keep on keeping on Bob ! I do hope they figure us out. I don’t wish this on anyone and hope they will be able to find a cure for some of us if not us all who experience this crap !!
In hopes God is with you and your family during these times -

Back
Top Bottom