Please read the ad before responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamp77

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
35   1
Reaction score
Please dont dont offer me your unfinished, its a work in progress, or your kids science fair project as trade for my weapon. I get swampped with the dumbest emails asking me if a want a coke machine, or a kids dirtbike that needs a engine and two tires. Please read the ad!! Slap killing me!

Cool-Starry-Bra1.jpg

My favorite offer so far was a weekend at a cabin in the north ga mtns. I LIVE in a north ga mtn cabin on lake Blue Ridge.

I get it all the time, either I state "I'm looking for X on trade" and someone offers Y and Z. Or I'll post a "I want to buy a X" and I'll get A,B,F,G,T, and Z. None of which match the requirements or is what I'm looking for.

I get it though, people just trying to hock their wares. But when I specifically state something, why try to sell something I'm not looking for?

And I'd like to have a property in NW GA.

I get it all the time, either I state "I'm looking for X on trade" and someone offers Y and Z. Or I'll post a "I want to buy a X" and I'll get A,B,F,G,T, and Z. None of which match the requirements or is what I'm looking for.

I get it though, people just trying to hock their wares. But when I specifically state something, why try to sell something I'm not looking for?

And I'd like to have a property in NW GA.

I have made plenty of trades for items that I was not specifically looking for and/or where the person I offered was not looking for what I offered.

Why in God's name would anyone be upset for being offered trades? It takes what, 10 seconds to read their offer and reply "No Thanks"? All the different offers are the beauty on a trading forum. But I guess some people are just too cool or their time is as valuable as Bill Gates'.

I make a reasonable offer using please and thank you, but never get an answer. One time I even had the exact make ,barrel length and caliber the person wanted and was ignored. Have I offended someone on here in some way ?

You may be lonely, but offering 25% of the asking price isn't a good way to find a friend. Neither is making arrangements to meet the following day, or on the weekend, and then calling at the last minute to cancel isn't cool either. If somebody has something unique, I don't care if they ask about a trade, but don't pawn off, or mis-represent your junk as being something worth owning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom