• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE SUPPORT BOY SCOUT SHOOTING SPORTS !!

Regod

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
175   0
Reaction score
Please take a look at the link and consider a donation. We did a campout in March showcasing a variety of shooting styles that wasn't the plain old point and shoot at a target and get a score. The kids had a blast and want to do more shooting. A lot of people don't want this type of shooting to be done because it is more difficult to do and requires more equipment. Receipts will be provided for anyone that needs one and the donation is going to a 501c3 charity. All monies will be used to buy necessary shooting equipment to get this program started. Every little bit helps. If you believe in the program please post to your Facebook page to promote it. Thanks for your support!! https://www.gofundme.com/shootingsportsbsa

Folks, I will personally vouch for Regod. This here is a good guy with solid connections into the Scouts. Curly knows him in non-virtual life and can confirm Regod is good to go and an NRA Certified Rifle, Shotgun, and Black Powder instructor.

Zoid Approved!

I did not create this fund me site, but some of the leaders in the Central GA BSA Council did. Anything donated will go directly to the shooting sports program! Everyone needs to remember youth today do not get any positive enforcement towards gun ownership anywhere at school, TV, or any other media. We are trying to foster a love for shooting as well as teach gun safety, and besides parents like you and I, we are the only game in town on the side of shooting sports. So sign up and give $5, $10, maybe $100, or what you can afford. It is for a good cause, but it is also for your own benefit, to support gun rights.

Off the soap box!!!!
Douglas

Lets get some donations to this!! One of the plans is to set up Cowboy type action shooting, (within the Boy Scout Rule Book), which will be pretty darn cool, and will convert some youths to be life long gun supporters.

Back
Top Bottom