6. hybrid_flyer (HKp) paid
7. dsr30 (HKp) - paid
8. straightgrain (HKp)
9., 10. matfod (FGT)

Standby List:
1. pinckneytrspt (ODT)
2. clay (HKp)

Last edited:
Well it looks like you already have 2 of those sold LOL! Im just glad you were able to get them.

The second buyer actually would like 2, so I've have 3 SPF on next order. Selling like hotcakes.

I can't wait to get them in so I can take a good look. Also, Straightgrain from HKPRO.com is ordering one to conduct some suppressor test with. Will be interesting to read his posts.

The second buyer actually would like 2, so I've have 3 SPF on next order. Selling like hotcakes.

I can't wait to get them in so I can take a good look. Also, Straightgrain from HKPRO.com is ordering one to conduct some suppressor test with. Will be interesting to read his posts.

OOOO let me know what he says

do you think the second order will be in by may 6? I'll be driving through there then. whish I would've seen this sooner

It really just depends on availability from PCF. They are back logged and selling faster than they can produce. I had to place my order last week just to get an April 15 shipment. I'll call them next week to see what the next projected avalability/ship date is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom