• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plumbing question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace the seats and springs in the cartridge. They’re 5 bucks at Home Depot. Make sure to use Delta and not the off brand. Simple fix.
^^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^^ Once you remove the cartridge hold each end and twist. you will see the seats and springs inside.

When my faucets start dripping, I call a plumber I know. I trust the man from https://www.diegoplumbers.com/. When he comes to me, he first analyzes the problem. After leaving me, he goes to the market and buys all the necessary parts. He never cheats me, takes pictures of the store counter, and brings receipts. The last time he bought a new cartridge. The old cartridge in the faucet was pretty shabby and leaking water. The service was not expensive, and he bought the cartridge for the regular price at the market.

So the faucet is still dripping after 3 months?

I too am a practicing procrastinator. Fortunately for me, the MRS will remind me several times each week until it get repaired :D

So the faucet is still dripping after 3 months?

I am a practicing procrastinator. Fortunately the MRS will remind me several times each week until it get repaired :D
Actually, it is. the only thing I do better than hold a grudge is procrastinate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom