• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plz Vote Today

JB255

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
39   0
Reaction score
As I’m sure I will be reprimanded for this post but since I do not have access to the boiler room... here it goes

No matter what ur political preference, I respect ur right and decision..With that said i am on the Republican side for the vast majority of the times and the stance they take/support on certain issues...I do have deep worries about certain political changes that may be tried if the Democratic Candidate wins for Governor of Ga...

So if u share those same political views as I do and enjoy things like ur gun rights and along with many others THEN...

Please vote TODAY FOR THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE KEMP!!!

And on a lighter topic if u love Deer Hunting like I do..Good Luck..The rut is on in Central Ga...You gotta Love Fall

20181106_074336.jpg

A Liberal found a magic lamp and began rubbing it…

A genie popped out of the lamp and said, “On your command, I will grant you one wish.”

The Liberal said, “I want to be smart.”

So, the genie turned him into a Republican.

Please get out and vote today… our wonderful country is worth it and I shudder to think what will happen if Democrats take control.

Over 200 people in line when I voted early last week. The vast majority were 1st time voters that had been bused in from the projects.

Good for them - 1st time voters. Regardless to what side they choose, I applaud each and everyone for exercising their rights to vote!

Back
Top Bottom