• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM Etiquette

I would pay for that as a subscription service, LOL.

Maybe a subscription fee based, anything goes section of the board. Sort of a "pay to play mod free zone." No threads could be reported or referenced in a Help Request to a mod either, although that would be difficult to manage. Mods would still have to we'd out the whine babies' complaints.
Only if it hid your identity lol I’m sure a lot of folks are willing to burn bridges or start feuds. Or maybe they don’t care lol at least with reddit you can post anonymously if you choose or create a totally different username.

I actually have a bad habit of reading them when I wake up but going ahead and starting my day and I forget. I sometimes remember a few days later lol. Hope no one takes offense if I forget to respond. Sometimes I get flooded with them as well and think I’ve replied but accidentally forget. My bad guys.

I would pay for that as a subscription service, LOL.

Maybe a subscription fee based, anything goes section of the board. Sort of a "pay to play mod free zone." No threads could be reported or referenced in a Help Request to a mod either, although that would be difficult to manage. Mods would still have to we'd out the whine babies' complaints.
Then the mods get to define wine baby. Better to let bitching about the bitching take care of that.
There actually is a place to do all that, it's not quite as fun that way. But you know about that one. And you know the Mods visit it.

Then the mods get to define wine baby. Better to let *****ing about the *****ing take care of that.
There actually is a place to do all that, it's not quite as fun that way. But you know about that one. And you know the Mods visit it.
Really? Where on this site? I've been here 10 years and you mean to tell me that there is a FALFILES "Dumping Brass" type section? And I MISSED IT?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom