• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM Must Be Broken On ODT

It's happened to me by big name "upstanding" ODTers. I just assume the best case is they overlooked it in their hundreds of PMs - I mean these guys have hundreds of positive feedback- no time for me. I don't take it personally

could be one of those folks who likes to wait until he gets all the offers he can and then pick whichever he likes the most (or is worth the most), my best solution i've found is after 4-5 days with no response i'll send a follow up message along the lines of "well i guess you just love it too much to send a response so i'll do you the favor and recend my offer so you dont have to be tempted anymore." makes me feel better at least lol. now thats not to say he honestly might have just not seen it or looked at it quickly meaning to respond later and forget, wont lie as i've done that a couple times myself and i always try to send back at least a no thank you.

Found a trade listing for a rifle. Immediately sent a PM with a question about the rifle; and included a trade offer. Well, after three days, I still haven't received a reply. Since the ad is still up and the poster has been active, I can only assume something is wrong with the PM function on the ODT.:doh:

YEP. I didn't get a reply on a PM for an HK VP9 I was offering a trade on last week. Posted in a thread today with a trade offer on my Glock for the HK and still no reply! Then I see it's the same guy - that's on me. I won't make that mistake again.

new gun at Buds $359,used gun on odt $450,see what I'm sayin
LOL! You're forgetting about the taxes, shipping, credit card charges, gas, dealer fee to transfer, donuts and coffee on the way to the shop, etc.

See how much the original purchaser saves you? All that's gotta be worth $91. Doesn't it? If he stippled it it'd be $650.

Back
Top Bottom