• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM Must Be Broken On ODT

My results are 50/50. Some great ODT'ers do respond to PMs, even say "thank you for the offer, but..."

However, I've sent a few recently, one for the exact item someone was looking for, at a below retail price, and all I got was....

crickets

Thank you to everyone that does reply. To those that don't, it's kind of like not saying "Hello" or "Good Morning" when you are greeted. Not replying is a faux pas. And poor manners. Didn't your mamas raise you better?

Found a trade listing for a rifle. Immediately sent a PM with a question about the rifle; and included a trade offer. Well, after three days, I still haven't received a reply. Since the ad is still up and the poster has been active, I can only assume something is wrong with the PM function on the ODT.:doh:

You should tag him here in this thread and maybe he will answer you!

:pop2:

i have sent 2 pms, with no reply!!!!hmmmm, no low ball offers, just questions on over and under 12 gauge shot guns. SO if anyone has one to sell or trade, and will respond to PMs. PM me !!!!!! i will send you my email dww48@comcast.net

I usually make the second PM sound something like what Trump would send, but that's after I check their site activity and see where they were actively on the site.
It usually gets their attention. Their vagina gets all sandy, but they will reply and I'm the asshole. lol I had already decided not to deal with them anyways.

After I let them know what a POS they are, I place them on my Ignore list
It's obvious that some of these people's parents failed them.

You have to love the idiots that "trade only" but have no clue as to what they want and no cash value. They don't reply to those offers that don't interest them.
God forbid that you ask for some pictures that are a wee bit better than a 3 year old took.:wacko:

A couple of times I've typed a PM and clicked the send button but it did not go through. Just sat there grayed out like it was still in draft.

I have yet to find any one of the lameasses that I have on ignore not reply to the original PM i send them, along with the Trump approved PM. lol

Back
Top Bottom