• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM Must Be Broken On ODT

Found a trade listing for a rifle. Immediately sent a PM with a question about the rifle; and included a trade offer. Well, after three days, I still haven't received a reply. Since the ad is still up and the poster has been active, I can only assume something is wrong with the PM function on the ODT.:doh:
I'VE RUN INTO THIS ON HERE A FEW TIMES.MAYBE SOME PEOPLE HAVE A REAL LIFE AND DON'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT ANSWERING THEIR POST IS TO SOME OF. LOL

PM system works just fine.
It's more than likely the anonymity of the keyboard and lack of social skills.....you know, like Craigslist syndrome

I'VE RUN INTO THIS ON HERE A FEW TIMES.MAYBE SOME PEOPLE HAVE A REAL LIFE AND DON'T REALIZE HOW IMPORTANT ANSWERING THEIR POST IS TO SOME OF. LOL

They find replying to BS threads much more important.:wacko:

If you are too damn busy to answer PMs then don't advertise your junk for sale.:shocked:

Its getting out of hand
Maybe, it's all for the best. Now that I've had more time to consider the item, I think my offer might have been too high. His item is still listed. If it had been a reasonable trade, someone else probably would have already jumped on his trade offer.

I answer every PM, even if the item is sold or traded ( even the Low ball ones LOL) it's just common courtesy, if someone can't return the favor, I just add to my ignore list, nothing personal, why waste my time on someone who won't respond. Waiting for an answer that never comes, just go on to the next "Deal of the Day":becky:

Back
Top Bottom