• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PM Must Be Broken On ODT

I have had some longish delays in response from a couple of newer members. They may not be as addicted as we are yet.

You'd be amazed how fast they will reply if you tell them how rude and inconsiderate they are. They will usually lie first, then resort to name calling. lol

I'm putting two on ignore today, if I had enough on PM's I give them a Neg, but some newer folks, just can't figure out how to use them? One wanted an item I had for sale, ok, give me a location & time, BOOM no answer back, another has an AK for sale, I send a PM, I'll take it, he text to my phone, it's yours, I go to the bank, draw out the money, when do we meet? He puts me off for several days, then says Sunday , I text today, what time? Now he decides to keep it. Lordy!! I hate to be this way, but no more, if you don't have at least 30 good trades under your belt, just don't contact me.. On the down side, I've had some older ones do me in also, but they're also on my ignore list also. My Rant for the Day :thumb:

LOL OP I PM a guy Yesterday asked for a few pics of item said I am interested.

Crickets for 24 hrs , OP has been on and active.

I guess Is aged some $$ as I am moving on.

I had one tell me that he hadn't replied, to my reply, to his PM, because his mother had a stroke 2 days ago, which would have been when he generated the first PM.

I saw where he had been on the site 2 days before I contacted him and told him that we wouldn't be dealing. Ignore he went.

Back
Top Bottom