Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Petty

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Who ****ing cares

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Chicken burrito

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Ok, might as well list in the free section then :lol: I do believe most odters are great honorable people, but if you're too trusting I guarantee you'll be giving away another gun.

I didn't give that one away, he sent it back, and didn't get arrested.

Careful FA. You will get put on the ignore list for daring to disagree! lol

PMs not being returned is now and has always been an issue. Now even the owner of this site doesn't reply to PMs. Of course, he owns the site, as I have been told many times.

pm sent  1.jpg

I Had to add a member to my Ignore list because he would put "Pm Sent" on every Freaking Ad... who the hell cares if you pm'd him.

That just means you can't see him, which i find bassackwards. I would have thought when someone was placed on Ignore they shouldn't be able to see any of your post.
Ignore, is kinda like "closing your eyes, so they can't see you". I have 200+ lying lameasses on Ignore, that I can't see.
Some of them still quote my post and whine because I don't put up their lies or lameness.

That just means you can't see him, which i find bassackwards. I would have thought when someone was placed on Ignore they shouldn't be able to see any of your post.
Ignore, is kinda like "closing your eyes, so they can't see you". I have 200+ lying lameasses on Ignore, that I can't see.
Some of them still quote my post and whine because I don't put up their lies or lameness.

CLASSIC!!!

So basically someone posted an ad, and then refused at least 2 deals that were for the full price in cash? :suspicious:

There are two members on this site I won't deal with. I won't buy anything from them and I won't sell to them, no matter what they offer. I will inform them in a PM that I won't sell to them and that they can go kick rocks for all I care.

There are two members on this site I won't deal with. I won't buy anything from them and I won't sell to them, no matter what they offer. I will inform them in a PM that I won't sell to them and that they can go kick rocks for all I care.

There are over 200 lameass lying members on this site, or use to be on this site, that I will not deal with. lol

I don't play well with halfwit poor communicators.

Sig line.

Back
Top Bottom