Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Petty

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Who ****ing cares

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Chicken burrito

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Oh, and just because someone offers full price and it’s not excepted, it’s usually because the meet requirements are outside of what the seller wants. But a simple PM would clear all that up, be we know the we should never expect a PM to be replied to, it's the rules of the trader. Especially when they are so far away they don't even have parcel postage, or it's their postal phobia flaring up.

Or maybe it was for trade as well and someone offered what they may have wanted more than cash. Which would still not be deserving of a PM to those that offered full price? Per the mods.

I had someone complain that I was taking bids, when I took the first offer and agreed to wait for about two weeks til we made the deal. Had about 4 members offer me full price. But you chose to leave those 4 hanging in the wind, instead of replying that the deal was done with another member?

I don’t advertise my buisness or what deals I make with whom, other than the feedback system. The fact that so many think they should be able to approve someone else’s deals, is kinda depressing.
Like Neg Feedback?

I vote that we abolish the "private message" system and use the "public message" system instead. That way when anybody puts "pm sent" in the thread the public will know that the OP got a message and there will be no secrets. Can't beat a totally honest system like that!
P.S. The actual message will be transferred across telepathic lines so as not to tie up the site with alot of spam.......
View attachment 1883499

No! No! No! that will not work. I have lameass liars tell me all the time that the reason they haven't replied to a PM is because they haven't been on the site, but their activity says different. But the mods will defend the lameass liars position. lol

There are several moderators on this site that have very low trading standards or expectations.

There are several moderators on this site that have very low trading standards or expectations.

Unlike the high regard you hold yourself in your decision making. Like your sending a gun to someone you don't know before getting the money. It is easy to call someone a "lameass" when you just don't know.

Sounds legit.
Absolutely
seems-legii-_p_seems-legit-sounds-legit-30d-jpg-_a-33940841.png
seems-legii-_p_seems-legit-sounds-legit-30d-jpg-_a-33940841.png

Back
Top Bottom