Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Petty

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Who ****ing cares

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Chicken burrito

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
If you were violating a 'rule' I'd understand your post more. There are no rules on how you can sail your items here. The only rule really is that you have to have an agreed upon time and place for a 'meet' in a PM in order for a neg feedback to stick in case one party fails to show. Even that's a little arbitrary depending upon your but buddy status with certain PTB.

Truth!!!!!

I only said I offered to buy what you had listed at YOUR listed price (in a private PM). . . then you told me the price just went up $125 . . . But yet the item was still listed at the price I agreed and offered to pay. Call it whatever you want to call it .......
Is this for real?

I vote that we abolish the "private message" system and use the "public message" system instead. That way when anybody puts "pm sent" in the thread the public will know that the OP got a message and there will be no secrets. Can't beat a totally honest system like that!
P.S. The actual message will be transferred across telepathic lines so as not to tie up the site with alot of spam.......
Screenshot_20181125-085424_Google.jpg

Back
Top Bottom