Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Petty

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Who ****ing cares

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Chicken burrito

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters
Some people learn from their mistakes and who knows, if they have a Krebs built 223 Yugo then what else do they have in the back of the safe?
They can always list it here for $650 OBO and act like they have no idea what it's worth. Best solicitation of bids there is.

Some people learn from their mistakes and who knows, if they have a Krebs built 223 Yugo then what else do they have in the back of the safe?

What's a Krebs? :pop2:

Lmao! You're definitely a forward thinking individual. I'm glad I posted...now I'm the one who's learning ha!

Krebs Customs originally sold that M95a for $1700 or $1800. I remember seeing them on his website 3 years ago.

Dang. I didn't know they were that much lol.

I actually do have someone on ignore that everything he lists is something I would really want. But his negs are horrible and one of those is from a good friend. I won't deal with someone like that, no matter what they are selling.

I just assume "PM sent" means "I done placed my bid fer this here item." 99% less butthurt that way.
PM sent means it’s mine, no matter what I offer and the rest of you just need to give up.
That way y’all will give up and force the seller to except my ridiculous meet and price requirements.

Oh, and just because someone offers full price and it’s not excepted, it’s usually because the meet requirements are outside of what the seller wants.
Or maybe it was for trade as well and someone offered what they may have wanted more than cash.
I had someone complain that I was taking bids, when I took the first offer and agreed to wait for about two weeks til we made the deal. Had about 4 members offer me full price.

I don’t advertise my buisness or what deals I make with whom, other than the feedback system. The fact that so many think they should be able to approve someone else’s deals, is kinda depressing.

Back
Top Bottom