• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMAGS, buy now or Black Friday?

Smoothie

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
With things getting so cheap in the AR world I want to build a little stockpile. I am thinking stripped AR lowers for $30, some lpk's, 30 round PMAGS, and maybe some 22lr.

For those that remember last year, we're there any fantastic deals on Black Friday worth waiting for or should I look for cheap mags now?

I saw stripped AR lowers for $29.99 with free shipping the other day when you buy 2 (and they weren't Andersons) at RunnerRunnerGuns. At the rate things are going, it will be interesting to see how much lower things can go.

You could wait and they may go a little lower (few bucks) or buy now and not have to worry about prices/supply in the future. All it will take is one event and, between the blood thirsty anti-2A media /leftist and the pathetic wussified republicans, you may see all sorts of gun control legislation bills being proposed. It doesn't have to pass just get proposed to send the market prices skyrocketing. Beter safe than sorry.

Don't forget to check gunbroker. You can find decent prices sometimes on a 10-pack of PMAGS.

With prices as low as they are right now I'm definitely interested to see what happens this Black Friday as long as no panic hits between now and then.

Back
Top Bottom