• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMAGS, buy now or Black Friday?

IMG_2378.PNG
Go to PSA website and buy a red dot and get 10 PMAGs for next to nothing.

check for deals on hexmags as well. I've got a couple and so far they seem good. reviews online from users that shoot much more than I do seem to be good. Just another option to look for deals. My plan had been to run 300BO in the hex mags and 556 in the PMags so I didn't have to worry about mixing things up.

Quantico Tactical has a sale going on now http://www.quanticotactical.com/asp...agpul&CMNum=36&CMSNum=386&CMSN=PMAG Magazines
Gen 2 PMAGS are 79.90 for ten and Gen 3 are 100 for ten, both of those are the non-windowed version.
Not the cheapest around when you include shipping, but they're in stock and QT have always been good to go for me. They sent my son a crap load of stickers when he was deployed simply because I mentioned it in an email when buying him a knife.

Repukicans have lost it. Within the next eight years you will see one of the strictest gun control bills in history passed by both houses and placed on the president's desk for signature. Flip a coin to see if signs it.

Oh...and buy your pmags now if you want them. If they get cheaper? Buy more pmags.

Yep.

A coin flip would be a good way to describe him.

Back
Top Bottom