• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMR-30

silverado31794

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
130   0
Reaction score
Im thinking about getting one of these. Does anyone have any personal experience with one?
i55.tinypic.com_20qnara.jpg

We have one and we love it. So far we have put about 300 rounds through it. My front site was a bit loose when it came in, but I pinged the dovetail, re-installed and Lock-tite'd it and it has been good every since. MAKE SURE you read the manual on how to load the mags or you will have MANY F2's.

We only shoot CCI and so far the only F2's we had were due to improper magazine loading in the beginning. After we corrected that issue, it eats as fast as you can squeeze.

Very fun to shoot! Light weight like a plastic toy gun, very nice trigger and not much recoil. Loud and big fireball too! The manual recommends CCI, I've read other people having FTF and FTE problems using other brands of ammo.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to get a Chrono Report on the PM-30 as there are several reports that the performance of the .22 MAG in a pistol barrel is no more than
.22 LR in the same lenght barrel .... The reasoning is that the .22 MAG round is loaded for rifle length barrels ... So, what you get a big bang and flash from
unburned powder, but no performance. (Please don't trash me for asking an honest question!)

Back
Top Bottom