• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMR-30

cheddar_bob

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
84   0
Reaction score
After I bought my first PMR I got on a waiting list at Tombstone Tactical for another. I paid the deposit and had been on their list for 16 months. Today I received a letter and a check in the mail. The letter stated that due to stocking problems for the KSG, PMR and RFB, their distributors had more than doubled their price and would not be carrying any Kel-Tec products. Has anyone else had this happen from another business? I don't blame Tombstone, as selling at the MSRP after the distributors have went up would be slitting their own throat.

No problem here... I just picked another one up for $450...

Maybe I shouldn't post that... Since I could sell it on here for twice that... haha.

Dual Wielding PMR30s is so much more fun that a little profit though. I need shoulder holsters.

No problem here... I just picked another one up for $450...

Maybe I shouldn't post that... Since I could sell it on here for twice that... haha.

Dual Wielding PMR30s is so much more fun that a little profit though. I need shoulder holsters.

Hell, 2 of em fully loaded weighs as much as an unloaded 1911. And who needs extra mags when you've got 60 rounds ready to rock? :)

I got very lucky and was in 2 LGS when each put a PMR on the shelf while I stood there. One was $309 the other $369. Traded them both without shooting. I know they are good guns, but they feel like a toy from Walmart.

I bought a PMR30(still have it) and they are junk,like the rest of keltecs stuff. Buy it to sell it,but I would never keep it,never! Junk,Junk,Junk.

Back
Top Bottom