• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pms on Guns

2 more flakes today. One agreed time and place. I texted before I left the house to meet. Changed his mind, wasn’t going to let me know. Got a negative. He’s still searching all over ODT.

Next one, messages on a trade, talk, talk, talk. Let’s trade, changed mind, sorry for wasting your time. As long as you put LOL it’s the new “with all due respect”

2 more flakes today. One agreed time and place. I texted before I left the house to meet. Changed his mind, wasn’t going to let me know. Got a negative. He’s still searching all over ODT.

Next one, messages on a trade, talk, talk, talk. Let’s trade, changed mind, sorry for wasting your time. As long as you put LOL it’s the new “with all due respect”
That’s awful, at least they told you something tho

That’s awful, at least they told you something tho
Optimist way of looking at it. Realistic way is probably 20 PM’s with each one answering their questions, getting if they’re legal to own, a time, a place.

As long as they put lol somewhere in there it’s ok though.

Am I the only person that post a gun for sale and I get several people wanting to purchase the gun through PMs. We agree to a price and boom….. They completely disappear.
They never respond to messages or anything again. I’ve had this happen several times lately.
You have it documented, you should leave negative feedback

Back
Top Bottom