• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pocket Knife

I've always carried a pocket knife, a habit I picked up from my Granddad, Dad, older brother, and all the boys in my neighborhood growing up. On my street, a boy without a knife was considered ghey. That's what we would call a guy who did not have a knife in their pocket.

I've collected them all my life too. Folders and fixed blades. I have a few.

For the majority of my life I have carried the more traditional folders like Buck, Case, etc...but over the past year or so I've been carrying a USA Kershaw Scallion, Ken Onion design. I love the size and shape, and it is a very handy little knife. Super smooth. I gave my Dad one for Christmas last month because I like it so much. I think he likes it too. He's been carrying it everyday.

I've always carried a pocket knife, a habit I picked up from my Granddad, Dad, older brother, and all the boys in my neighborhood growing up. On my street, a boy without a knife was considered ghey. That's what we would call a guy who did not have a knife in their pocket.

I've collected them all my life too. Folders and fixed blades. I have a few.

For the majority of my life I have carried the more traditional folders like Buck, Case, etc...but over the past year or so I've been carrying a USA Kershaw Scallion, Ken Onion design. I love the size and shape, and it is a very handy little knife. Super smooth. I gave my Dad one for Christmas last month because I like it so much. I think he likes it too. He's been carrying it everyday.
Same here. Grandfather gave me my first one when I was 9, told me not to cut myself and laughed when I did. Told me not to ever leave the house without a pocket knife, handkerchief and folding money. When I had to give the first two of those things to my future son-in-law, I knew she'd be moving back home in a year or two. Took 18 months.

Same here. Grandfather gave me my first one when I was 9, told me not to cut myself and laughed when I did. Told me not to ever leave the house without a pocket knife, handkerchief and folding money. When I had to give the first two of those things to my future son-in-law, I knew she'd be moving back home in a year or two. Took 18 months.
I have almost an identical experience. Grandad gave me a folder when I was a kid. Explained how it would come in handy. Carried one ever since.

I carry a case russ lock on most days, it was a gift from my wife. I refuse to let anyone borrow it.
678556b22b60b1da37389a6afc899a0a.jpg

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom