• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POF MP5

Xcaliber

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
101   0
Reaction score
POF is a military factory. these are 2 pin and are made under HK license on HK machinery.

1655156306758.png

Don't know much about these, but I'm getting one. Anyone able to tell me what I need to look for when buying a stock/brace for it? Certain type of connection? TY

The POF "K" is a reverse Stretch, it will use standard MP5 stocks. Reverse stretch has some advantage for stocks and recoil impulse. MY POF K runs fine with a suppressor which is not always the case for the clone K's. PTR had past issues with their Ks running suppressed.

I have the full size and K size POFs and I like these MP5 clones the best as I like the original early metal trigger group (HK94 80s era look)

Some have commented the batch from Atlanta may have had some finishing issues, but many say they are fine. Atlantic has a good reputation for customer service FWIW.

Its a great price.

POF is licensed by HK? I thought only the Turkey clones were licensed.

In case you are unaware, we are in a quiet golden age of mp5 clones. If you have the cash or means and always wanted one, now is the time. Don't hold out for PSAs 1k vaperware mp5 clones, get one of these or the ap5 for literally a few hundred more.

Back
Top Bottom