• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POF MP5

the POF MP5 is more MP5 than HK's own SP5! it's a 2 pin gun that actually swings open (how a MP5 really is), not use a shelf (cough, HK, PTR, other unfaithful clones, cough). it has "MP5" stamped on top of the receiver! POF makes FA MP5s for their LE/MIL. the SA export market has only been a recent (sporadic) development.
POF is licensed by HK? I thought only the Turkey clones were licensed.
1655301235685.png

waiting for the PSA vaporware is how I missed the 1st batch of POF MP5s years ago... thankfully, PSA has given up the ghost in regards to MP5 development as their lead MP5 man has left the company.
In case you are unaware, we are in a quiet golden age of mp5 clones. If you have the cash or means and always wanted one, now is the time. Don't hold out for PSAs 1k vaperware mp5 clones, get one of these or the ap5 for literally a few hundred more.

POF is licensed by HK? I thought only the Turkey clones were licensed.

In case you are unaware, we are in a quiet golden age of mp5 clones. If you have the cash or means and always wanted one, now is the time. Don't hold out for PSAs 1k vaperware mp5 clones, get one of these or the ap5 for literally a few hundred more.
Yes POFs are actually and truly licensed by H&K. That means they were set up and have the technical data package from H&K as well as access to product equipment support, However this doesn't mean H&K will oversee the quality of every item shipped, the Pakistani factory has its own process, although it was established by H&K and should follow the same standards as H&K gets royalties. Generally there are some minor finishing differences (gloss black paint), etc. The POFs du supply real MP5s to various places globally - so they are made on the same line as real SMGs if you will, share a pinned trigger group which is unique for clones and closer to real MP5s.

Back
Top Bottom