• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POF REVOLUTION PISTOL 308

dickeymoore

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
129   1
Reaction score
Any reviews of the POF REVOLUTION pistol in 308 I have the POF revolution rifles and they are AWESOME just thinking about the 12.5" barrel pistols I want one?Thanks

I just bought a rogue 308. Its already headed back for repair. Think I got a lemon, but so far customer service has been excellent. I usually don't like to order guns for this reason, but they are pretty rare in the wild right now. I read about some teething issues with the rogue but not so much the revolution. I think the design is worth the risk so I looking forward to getting a working rifle back.
FEE13D48-D694-47CD-A8D4-8739ADDF3237.jpeg

Ok kewl I hope everything works out for you I'm thinking about getting the POF REVOLUTION PISTOL let me know how it goes when you get it back one guy said his runs great when lubed but when it dries malfunctions and POF said 200 rounds of break in because of the short barrel, Thanks

Ok kewl I hope everything works out for you I'm thinking about getting the POF REVOLUTION PISTOL let me know how it goes when you get it back one guy said his runs great when lubed but when it dries malfunctions and POF said 200 rounds of break in because of the short barrel, Thanks
Will do. any reason you prefer piston over di? I like the lighter weight of the rogue. The revolution is nearly a pound heavier. I wouldnt mind the Rogue pistol either.

Back
Top Bottom