• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POF REVOLUTION PISTOL 308

I use the griffin armament AR SOB buffer when a Geissele super 42 spring . I use that in my pof and my Lwrc repr 762 : both run like champs with a drastic reduction in felt recoil
Nice. Ill have to go check those out. Im trying to avoid adding a bunch to the pof. I like a lot about it besides the hand guard. Would love to see if a standard ar15 one will work.

Nice. Ill have to go check those out. Im trying to avoid adding a bunch to the pof. I like a lot about it besides the hand guard. Would love to see if a standard ar15 one will work.
I snagged a rifle length spring and cut it just a fraction shorter than the factory spring. These hybrid 308s are tough as it’s a mixture of 556 and 308 sized parts :

I snagged a rifle length spring and cut it just a fraction shorter than the factory spring. These hybrid 308s are tough as it’s a mixture of 556 and 308 sized parts :
Yeah i am confused as to what will work or what wont. I may pull the barrel when i get mine back and see if a standard barrel nut will fit.

Back
Top Bottom