• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

**Pointless paracord**

Use it often. Just braided tie downs for my Waverunners, using 750 lb military grade cord (compliant with Military Specification MIL-C-5040H) and stainless swivel hooks when I couldn't find a quality product on the market. I can now easily snap the braided lines to the hull bow connector to secure the skis, and the paracord simplicity allowed a very custom size. Last weekend, used it with caribiners to make several clothes lines when many folks were putting their swimsuits on the deck railing. Again, the paracord allows easy length adjustment to both end connectors/caribiners and easy removal. Makes great shoelaces too.

Once, back in Nam, just before I was born, I was on a night op performing overwatch in a high rise complex next to a rice paddy. The VC came through the wire and began throwing mortars on my LZ.

Next thing I knew this Russian colonel was running at me with his spetznaz shovel, and all I had was the paracord that I used on my SF issue compound bow. I deflected his attack with a judo move I learn from Bruce Leee when he was doing SF training at the boathouse at Hereford, anyway, I deflected his attacks and gave him the ol' 550 neck tie until his head fell off.

I then chroceted a rope out of the inner strands and rappelled to safety.

550 cord is nothing to joke about.

Once, back in Nam, just before I was born, I was on a night op performing overwatch in a high rise complex next to a rice paddy. The VC came through the wire and began throwing mortars on my LZ.

Next thing I knew this Russian colonel was running at me with his spetznaz shovel, and all I had was the paracord that I used on my SF issue compound bow. I deflected his attack with a judo move I learn from Bruce Leee when he was doing SF training at the boathouse at Hereford, anyway, I deflected his attacks and gave him the ol' 550 neck tie until his head fell off.

I then chroceted a rope out of the inner strands and rappelled to safety.

550 cord is nothing to joke about.

That's real keyboard commando type ****, right thar! Glad you able to get off the toilet safely!!

That's real keyboard commando type ****, right thar! Glad you able to get off the toilet safely!!

I use paracord for a pull handle to get up. It's got a hundred and one uses!

*Disclaimer- I'm not making fun of vets. I knew a guy that was born around 1980 that claimed he was in Vietnam- it's a joke in my head.

Well I always thought you could use paracord like Spider Man does his webs?
static3.fjcdn.com_comments_60_s_spider_man_would_win_he_s_not_799618130fc42291fcd1cfb8aebd3071.jpg

imghumour.com_assets_Uploads_I_made_a_boat_out_of_webs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom