• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pole Barn Carport

Just another option. After ya get a price for the pole barn type. Look here https://www.carport.com/home/
A 22x26 with 9' sides is $1775 delivered and installed. I bought one from these same folks a couple years back, mine is 18x31, I use it to store my camper under. Took them about 4 weeks to bring it out and 3 to 4 hours to put it up.

sssss.jpg

It seems to be a fair sized job that many would be interested in doing.

I'm guessing he has bought/selected the carport (prefab steel maybe) and this is assembly, still prob a day or two of assembly for a couple of handy men assuming the ground is ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are any one of these prefab carport brands or companies better than the other or are they all about the same? Are they considered temporary? Thus not needing a permit/tax from the county?

Need a little more information to answer your question.

Where in Cobb? I could do it, my brother could do it, other contractors I know could do it… Many are really busy at the moment.

Build from ground up all new? With open walls or enclosed 1, 2, or 3 sides? Or is there any structure left in place? And what kind of construction? Framed walls with wood frame roof with shingles, or metal roof? Brick stone wood or metal exterior walls? Or what does he want to spend? And then maybe we can tell you what could be built.

Back
Top Bottom