• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police and social services show up after report of picture of boy holding gun

StateLine

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
24   0
Reaction score
I searched around and didn't see a thread on this. Apparently this story is blowing up online. Figured I'd share it here. To save the time of reading the entire thread for those who don't want to, here's the readers digest version. Police and social workers in Carney Point, NJ show up at residence because "someone" reported a photograph of a young boy who lived there holding a firearm. With no warrant, they demanded the homeowner open his gunsafe. He didn't. The social worker refused to even give her name. Fortunately, this homeowner knew his rights and they all left empty handed. Scary stuff nonetheless. Here's the link and the pic that started it all This was posted on Delaware Open Carry forum...........................................................I stood my ground .................... 7a3u2uzu.jpg

Scary thing is all liberals think that way. My mother got on my case because I posted a picture of my son with a Daisy Red Rider. She told me I should I take it down. CRAZY $HIT. BTW, it's still posted. : )

Scary thing is all liberals think that way. My mother got on my case because I posted a picture of my son with a Daisy Red Rider. She told me I should I take it down. CRAZY $HIT. BTW, it's still posted. : )

Has your mother seen your funny a$$ avatar? Hmmm probably not huh.... And thanks for not following her to the dark side

So am I but given today's political climate, I feel it could happen anywhere even here in the gun lovin' South.

Happens every day in Georgia. DFACS gets complaint... Anonymous of course, and go out to do a welfare check. People want to be nice, and screw themselves. Rule #1- No warrant, they are trespassing. If they say they will be back with LEO... Say see ya then. Rule #2- LEO and DFACS have no warrant... 2 counts of trespassing, and a federal charge of Violation of civil rights under color of law (42USC1983) if they refuse to leave or leave you alone.

If they push it... Georgia Law permits force up to and including lethal force to resist an unlawful arrest.

Back
Top Bottom