• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police fatally shoot Monroe, GA, man armed with replica machine gun

Wearing a shower curtain?

Pointing his daughter's plastic Tommy gun at police? (they use these guns in halftime shows now...they can point them at police and not get shot)

This guy's magic carpet ride ended badly.

Crazy people and the severely retarded should not be living in society among us.
They should be living in institutions were they can be supervised.

Edited to add: Anybody who points a realistic-looking gun at others in public should be shot down on the spot. Ditto for anybody hand-carrying a gun (or what looks like a gun) for no apparent reason in public, who refuses to drop said weapon on the command of police officers. Choot 'em.

Shower curtain fail. Should have been wearing it like a cape.

All joking aside, sad situation. We did society a disservice by getting rid of institutions rather than reforming them to be able to provide better care and quality of life. However, I wouldnt want to be taxed for those institutions as I'm sure they would be a nightmare money pit of a government beauracracy. Maybe we should line them all up in a caravan and start them marching south instead. No easy answer to this one. I have a training rifle I use to show shooting positions. It has a bright orange barrel and cannot be mistaken for a real weapon.

Back
Top Bottom