• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police trade in at aim surplus

That puts it outa reasonable range
Agreed. Even if you get the SRT kit and hammer for ~$125 that's still not as good of a deal as just buying the right thing in the first place. The upside with having Sig do the conversion is that it's definitely going to be done right, but still...

I grabbed one for $359 shipped to Fourth Armory...can't beat it. Holster wear on the frame, but the slide flawless...fit and finish tight barely broke in. Shoots like a dream with DAK system and night sights...can't be beat

I love the DAK trigger.

It's like a smooth double action revolver that has had some loving on the pull weight and arc of action-light pull, smooth like butter and the sear breaks like a glass rod.

One would pay quite a bit of cabbage to get a revolver trigger as good. It's a good alternative carry trigger if striker fired no safety is an issue.

But I grew up shooting and carrying revolvers.

RamRoddoc, I agree. The beauty is that if ever in a situation where such force was justified it giver the offender that fraction of a second to change their fate, and as you say it strikes that balance between having a safety without making the trigger unpleasant.

Back
Top Bottom