• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police trade in guns

Idk about that story. Stolen guns are entered into a national data base they run the serial number which can be verified on the spot, if it doesn't come back stolen there should be no hassle. So if that's a true story your buddy needs to make sure that department knows hoe to handle legally armed citizens.

I am only repeating what happened to him. He was stopped for speeding in a small town in Virginia several years ago. It was about 3am when he was stopped on a Sunday morning. He was released Monday morning. Trust me, he was very vocal about it. That may be why he was held.

I have this trade-in
IMG_0416.JPG

An employee at Adventure Outdoors told me there was a guy that used to come in and buy their trade in Glocks then sell them on here for $150-$200 more. The ATF busted him for conducting a large quantity of sales without an FFL (he purchased them with the intent to resell them).

I haven't read every post but Adventure Outdoors sells them and they have a whole glass counter dedicated for police trade ins. They are sent to Glock and overhauled and then sent to AO to sell. Some are in better condition that others but you can cherry pick the gun you want. I believe they are under 400 bucks. I haven't been there in a while so they might have come down in price due to the market drop in firearms now. It's worth a looks a looksy anyway. OOPs, I just saw the post two post up from mine. He He

Back
Top Bottom