• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Police Trade Ins: DPMS + EoTech $670

It's that a deal?
It's in the grey area. You're paying:
$350 for a used DMPS (price of a new one)
$310 for a used EoTech w/ NC

If you're looking for either separately, it's not a deal. Together, maybe.

Regardless +100 cool points for it being a former police setup so you can tell your grandkids it's killed ___ many criminals.

It has an eotech on it too. Seems like a deal for that setup to me.

$350 for a used DPMS and $350 for a used Eotech. Not really a deal, I mean it's decent but being police trade-ins there's the likely hood they have issues and you're not going to get any kind of warranty.

I've heard of police departments buying DPMS Oracle's for patrol rifles and that's just sad :lol:

My dpms was 375 new. I thought a new eotech could be had for 450ish. I'm sure these used police guns are beat up pretty bad.

Pass for me. Although police guns are usually carried a lot and shot little, I’ve boight used eotechs for $200 in great condition so it’s just not a great price IMO. To each their own though. Thanks for posting, eachnperson can decide for themselve

I wonder though if it's this model?
http://www.dpmsinc.com/AP4-CARBINE_ep_102-1.html
If it is, it's no $350 rifle, it would be a good deal.

Just noticed that the sellers website says it DOES have a chrome lined barrel. The AP4 is the only DPMS 5.56 model I'm aware of that has a chrome lined barrel. Looks like Mr. Pig latin hater has found a good deal.
In the old days if you ordered a rifle directly from DPMS (the Luth days), you could get it with a chrome lined barrel for an additional charge.

I wonder though if it's this model?
http://www.dpmsinc.com/AP4-CARBINE_ep_102-1.html
If it is, it's no $350 rifle, it would be a good deal.

Just noticed that the sellers website says it DOES have a chrome lined barrel. The AP4 is the only DPMS 5.56 model I'm aware of that has a chrome lined barrel. Looks like Mr. Pig latin hater has found a good deal.
In the old days if you ordered a rifle directly from DPMS (the Luth days), you could get it with a chrome lined barrel for an additional charge.
Post one here for $670,betcha it does'nt sail.

Back
Top Bottom