• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Political Aspects of 9/11 - Were there any?

BAR64

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
6   0
Reaction score
Seems some moderators here think there were NO political aspects to this heinous event.

Many more think there were MANY political aspects. Lets discuss the POLITICAL aspects of 9/11 and the POLITICAL fallout and following ramifications thereof.

HERE. Right here, in this thread in this Political & Hot Topic section, where it should be.

Go.

America was forced to take notice that the Muslim religion is at war with us, the great satan, even if we are not at war with them.
September 12th was sadly and ironically probably the best day this country will ever see.

That is the saddest statement I've ever read. Your true colors shine brightly through it.

Did you get the fact he's pointing out? IMO he means this country coming together as one, which usually happens after a major event in one's personal life or in this case 330 million people.

911 victims.png
not a pissing contest all day again

That is the saddest statement I've ever read. Your true colors shine brightly through it.
Your colored glasses continue to serve their purpose. Just like starting this thread you are obsessed.
On September 12th this country was unified as I have never seen before and will never see it again. For a brief moment there were no political parties, there weren't even races. We were all Americans and proud to be so. We were unified in our desire to help, our grief, our desire to mourn, and yes our outrage. It even extended beyond our borders and other countries that only 'like' America when their hand is out, were generally lining up to help and support us for a change. (I suspect the day after Pearl Harbor was similar.) If you can't see the beauty in that moment as an American then YOUR obsession with America as the evil empire is understandable. As an American, I feel sorry for you. I honestly do.

Back
Top Bottom