• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Political Aspects of 9/11 - Were there any?

You're damn right there was. Some sick people think that this horrible day was a good thing because it untied people who are typically anti-war, to send their sons to be killed and injured fighting their governments wars that are irrelevant to 9/11 :tsk:

FB_IMG_1536625706693.jpg

Your colored glasses continue to serve their purpose. Just like starting this thread you are obsessed.
On September 12th this country was unified as I have never seen before and will never see it again. For a brief moment there were no political parties, there weren't even races. We were all Americans and proud to be so. We were unified in our desire to help, our grief, our desire to mourn, and yes our outrage. It even extended beyond our borders and other countries that only 'like' America when their hand is out, were generally lining up to help and support us for a change. (I suspect the day after Pearl Harbor was similar.) If you can't see the beauty in that moment as an American then YOUR obsession with America as the evil empire is understandable. As an American, I feel sorry for you. I honestly do.
Well Said!!!!

Your colored glasses continue to serve their purpose. Just like starting this thread you are obsessed.
On September 12th this country was unified as I have never seen before and will never see it again. For a brief moment there were no political parties, there weren't even races. We were all Americans and proud to be so. We were unified in our desire to help, our grief, our desire to mourn, and yes our outrage. It even extended beyond our borders and other countries that only 'like' America when their hand is out, were generally lining up to help and support us for a change. (I suspect the day after Pearl Harbor was similar.) If you can't see the beauty in that moment as an American then YOUR obsession with America as the evil empire is understandable. As an American, I feel sorry for you. I honestly do.

I get your sentiment, but on 9/12 this country was still reeling from what we weren't sure. And what followed in the media that day was part of a lie that continues to this day.

I get your sentiment, but on 9/12 this country was still reeling from what we weren't sure. And what followed in the media that day was part of a lie that continues to this day.

So you're saying someone, presumably our government, convinced Fox, CNN, NBC, and all the major media outlets to run their version of the truth and not to deviate? It's one thing if the gov is feeding the media the same lies, but it's another to say that the media was actively complicit in some type of cover-up, in which the logistics of such seem next to impossible.

So you're saying someone, presumably our government, convinced Fox, CNN, NBC, and all the major media outlets to run their version of the truth and not to deviate? It's one thing if the gov is feeding the media the same lies, but it's another to say that the media was actively complicit in some type of cover-up, in which the logistics of such seem next to impossible.

You don't believe that one centralized force is telling MSM what to tell you?

Back
Top Bottom