• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Political Aspects of 9/11 - Were there any?

This thread was put here - as was the last one - because one moderator disagrees with it. It's obviously political, and certainly a hot topic.

I think this is censorship.

This thread was put here - as was the last one - because one moderator disagrees with it. It's obviously political, and certainly a hot topic.

I think this is censorship.
More than half of Americans believe the government is hiding or covering parts of the official 9/11 story. It's definitely more of a hot topic than area 51 stuff.

Interesting study. I noticed this. Significant minorities of Americans (40%+) believe the government is hiding information about extraterrestrials.

Thankfully we have a forum for all these things.

"Perhaps most indicative of the conspiratorial nature of Americans is the tenth conspiracy theory we asked about…one which, to our knowledge, we created.

Respondents to the Chapman University Survey of American Fears were asked if “The government is concealing what they know about…the North Dakota crash.” A third of Americans (33%) think the government is concealing information about this invented event."

"Perhaps most indicative of the conspiratorial nature of Americans is the tenth conspiracy theory we asked about…one which, to our knowledge, we created.

Respondents to the Chapman University Survey of American Fears were asked if “The government is concealing what they know about…the North Dakota crash.” A third of Americans (33%) think the government is concealing information about this invented event."
Lol. The average man on the street standing outside can't tell you if it is raining.
To be fair though, 1/3 of the respondents distrusting the government on any/everything is understandable (and prudent).

Back
Top Bottom