• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***POLL*** Best place to donate Christmas toys?

Where do you think we should donate the toys?

• operationtoysoldier.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toysfortots.org

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • btgcommunity.org

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
Pretty simple deal here folks, we (the big hearted folks of ODT) just bought 87 toys all at around the $10 dollhair price point for the kids.....

Sooooooo by Friday I should have just under $1000 worth of stuff sitting at my house, now we just need to pick a place to donate it.

Here is the original thread:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...he-heroes-who-paved-the-way-for-them.1825086/

Please PM me any suggestions and I willl add them to the poll, this poll closes in 3 days.

Pretty simple deal here folks, we (the big hearted folks of ODT) just bought 87 toys all at around the $10 dollhair price point for the kids.....

Sooooooo by Friday I should have just under $1000 worth of stuff sitting at my house, now we just need to pick a place to donate it.

Here is the original thread:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...he-heroes-who-paved-the-way-for-them.1825086/

Please PM me any suggestions and I willl add them to the poll, this poll closes in 3 days.

Clarks kids? Marine toy for tots? A great place also is YWCA for battered women, they all had kids with them. We did that many years ago and you could really see the joy and thanks on the Moms faces when our club sponsored 30 families

Clarks kids? Marine toy for tots? A great place also is YWCA for battered women, they all had kids with them. We did that many years ago and you could really see the joy and thanks on the Moms faces when our club sponsored 30 families

Looks like Clarks only has drop offs left on the northside, Toys for tots on the poll and it doesn’t look like YWCA is local.... I’m trying to have our donations stay in the Atlanta area.

I’m not stuck or care if they stay local to me in Coweta, I just don’t think they should end up in outside of GA.

The issue I’m having is some of these places are 75-150 miles away, I need a local drop off point.

upload_2018-12-3_8-4-33.png

I’m not stuck or care if they stay local to me in Coweta, I just don’t think they should end up in outside of GA.

The issue I’m having is some of these places are 75-150 miles away, I need a local drop off point.
My classic car club always donates to the Marine Corp Toys for Tots program.
I'm not involved in the actual process but if notified in advance, a couple Marines come and pick our toys up.

Maybe drop off at local recruiting station ???? Call them...
This, I'm sure it could happen. Toys for tots is really all i know

Back
Top Bottom