• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POLL: NFL Viewership Hasn't Rebounded After Anthem Protests

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
"According to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll, the dwindling audience for NFL football hasn’t reversed its field and started to return to the sport." The percentage of Republicans who said they don’t follow NFL football closely has mushroomed from 16% in 2014 to 39% now. Micah Roberts, a Republican pollster who joined Democratic pollster Fred Yang to conduct the survey, said the poll is “still reflecting a lower audience base than we measured in 2014. It’s not going in the right direction.” The Journal reported, “The largest group of fans that follows the game closely—men ages 50 and over, at 61%—also overwhelmingly sees the protests as not appropriate, at 67%.

We canceled out NFL package with Direct TV. It's a shame that the owners allow these overpaid cry babies to disgrace our men and women who have fought, been injured or died for our country. My father being one of them. The football field while under the employment of another person is not the platform for any protest. How about they donate all their millions to help the cause? Selfish jerks!

%NFL. I don’t care if they have nekkid cheerleaders and start allowing the players to actually hit their opponents, I’ll never be back. I’d rather pick a scab or something.

And %Bypass for spell checking Biker!

(Jj man :D)

If they were "protesting" something real, I might overlook it. Their specific complaint is baseless. If they were protesting 'black on black' violence or the destruction of the black nuclear family by the Democrat plantation owners I maybe could respect their 'free speech' even if it is not appropriate on the field.

Back
Top Bottom