• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poly Ammo Boxes $3.79

says shipping would be $9 which is the only option i have b/c when i did store locator, theres not one within 100 miles of me. Harbor Freight's $5 with 20% off coupon would be the same just about....

says shipping would be $9 which is the only option i have b/c when i did store locator, theres not one within 100 miles of me. Harbor Freight's $5 with 20% off coupon would be the same just about....
Can you do 20% all boxes (if you buy 5) at HF or just one? I thought it was just 20% off one item.

just one but the coupons are plentiful and harbor freight is up the street from me so i could stop there on my way home from work everyday day in a week and get five if the savings were worth it. but the rural king option is not great for me unless i'm buying $99 worth of other stuff there for free shipping.

just one but the coupons are plentiful and harbor freight is up the street from me so i could stop there on my way home from work everyday day in a week and get five if the savings were worth it. but the rural king option is not great for me unless i'm buying $99 worth of other stuff there for free shipping.
That's a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom