• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

poly taurus 85

Yea in a firefight a gun you can't get the empty shells out of to reload is acceptable in what scenario? You keep buying Taurus. The reviews speak for themselves. I like firearms I can count on. Ever wonder why no law enforcement agencies use Taurus? Cause you can't trust them to work
Not every gun has to be a carry gun. You don’t have to bet your life on every gun. I bought a judge because it was fun to shoot two liters with. I have quality guns for carry.
Hey you should stop buying poor quality knives and holsters also. Well maybe not if you are going to carry a Taurus in the holster. And what kind of junk knife do the the screws come loose. I don't think i even own a knife that has a screw. Of course i buy quality knives.
Spyderco just sent me replacement screws for my pm2. They’re screws, it happens. Alien gear isn’t that great but certainly not junk.
I think you’re just a snob that takes this way too seriously. I don’t even own a Taurus now, but they’re decent.

Talk to the people who have sent them back. 6 to 8 month turn around some times and yoy get your gun back still broke. How bout you void your warranty if you take the side plate off to clean or lube it. It is not what kind of warranty you say you offer, it is how you service said warranty. Taurus sucks at it. Sorry for you if you own one, i am sorry for me i own one as well
I just sent one back for timing issue was told 12 week turn around got it back in about 10 weeks problem fixed works great.
Just telling my experience with their warranty.

Not every gun has to be a carry gun. You don’t have to bet your life on every gun. I bought a judge because it was fun to shoot two liters with. I have quality guns for carry.

Spyderco just sent me replacement screws for my pm2. They’re screws, it happens. Alien gear isn’t that great but certainly not junk.
I think you’re just a snob that takes this way too seriously. I don’t even own a Taurus now, but they’re decent.

Dang i never been called a snob before. You can usually tell when somebody loses the debate when they resort to name-calling.
I dont think a poly Taurus was marketed as a range toy it was marketed for Carry. And again the offer still stands on my Taurus 22 with a tumbling bullets. Good luck and carry on.

I just sent one back for timing issue was told 12 week turn around got it back in about 10 weeks problem fixed works great.
Just telling my experience with their warranty.

I am glad it worked out for you l, 10 weeks sound excessive to me. Maybe I'm just an impatient old sob.

Dang i never been called a snob before. You can usually tell when somebody loses the debate when they resort to name-calling.
I dont think a poly Taurus was marketed as a range toy it was marketed for Carry. And again the offer still stands on my Taurus 22 with a tumbling bullets. Good luck and carry on.
I don’t think this is any sort of debating. It’s kinda just you offering the same gun over and over that I have no use for. Not really concerned about their marketing either lol.
So you concede Taurus isn t quality gun
Never once said they were high or even good quality. I said they’re solid and have a good warranty and CS. It has its place and purpose just like every other maker.

I don’t think this is any sort of debating. It’s kinda just you offering the same gun over and over that I have no use for. Not really concerned about their marketing either lol.

Never once said they were high or even good quality. I said they’re solid and have a good warranty and CS. It has its place and purpose just like every other maker.

you are entitled to your opinion. I just don't see recommending a poor quality product, and in MY OPINION, they are poor quality.

I am glad it worked out for you l, 10 weeks sound excessive to me. Maybe I'm just an impatient old sob.
I don't use it for protection just for fun and it's a revolver I've owned several revolvers and a few 1911 Taurus not many issues I have not owned or shot any of the poly ones. Still a budget gun is better than no gun

I don't use it for protection just for fun and it's a revolver I've owned several revolvers and a few 1911 Taurus not many issues I have not owned or shot any of the poly ones. Still a budget gun is better than no gun

Agreed any gun is better than none

My FIL owns two Taurus Semi Autos and they are both huge pieces of ****. When he dies I'm going to bury them with him because I sure as hell don't want them.

I guess if anything good came out of it it turned him into a 2A supporter.

Back
Top Bottom