• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pontoon boat prices (used)

TheGman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
221   0
Reaction score
Looking at used Pontoon boats , specifically electric motor (lake restrictions).

Looked at a 2005 Tahoe Blue Ridge today , new batteries, new cushions.
Good condition.

18’

I have no idea on values any ODT help on boats?

Used prices are high right now...as with most things. I was buying a Polaris Ranger sxs at a local dealer (had to order it and pay full MSRP because they were nowhere to be had...even the used market was listing 3 and 4 year old models at new prices.

Anyway, that was November 2020 and he said their boat prices were MSRP plus because they were back ordered to 2022.

I bought my pontoon last year used for $20k in February before Covid and now I see the same models going for $26-28k on marketplace and the boat trader.

nutherwerds...it’s definitely not a buyers market. Glad I got mine when I did.

Used prices are high right now...as with most things. I was buying a Polaris Ranger sxs at a local dealer (had to order it and pay full MSRP because they were nowhere to be had...even the used market was listing 3 and 4 year old models at new prices.

Anyway, that was November 2020 and he said their boat prices were MSRP plus because they were back ordered to 2022.

I bought my pontoon last year used for $20k in February before Covid and now I see the same models going for $26-28k on marketplace and the boat trader.

nutherwerds...it’s definitely not a buyers market. Glad I got mine when I did.

Just my luck but thanks seriously. I did but a Polaris 900 off here (pre covid) love it I would pay more now for sure.

Back
Top Bottom