• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poor Man’s Brisket

My old egg has smoked more beef, Pork, Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Venison and Veggies than you could load up in a long bed with a 16 ft trailer..Damn It's been one hell of a journey and I have enjoyed every one..I have been in multiple Barbecue contest, including the great American Chile contest at Stone Mountain with 96 Rock there..But It's time for me to retire..I just love reading and looking at pic's of ya'lls success. Keep the fire hot and smokin!

My old egg has smoked more beef, Pork, Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Venison and Veggies than you could load up in a long bed with a 16 ft trailer..Damn It's been one hell of a journey and I have enjoyed every one..I have been in multiple Barbecue contest, including the great American Chile contest at Stone Mountain with 96 Rock there..But It's time for me to retire..I just love reading and looking at pic's of ya'lls success. Keep the fire hot and smokin!
I’m an 1/8 there and totally enjoy this passion. I have a Weber Smokey mountain also but my son bought me a rectec pellet grill a couple years ago and have only used the Weber once since. You should try the pellet grill, just load pellets, set the temp you want and no other bothers other than checking when done.

I’m am 1/8 there and totally enjoy this passion. I have a Weber Smokey mountain also but my son bought me a rectec pellet grill a couple years ago and have only used the Weber once since. You should try the pellet grill, just load pellets, set the temp you want and no other bothers other than checking when done.

It tickled me when a Close Brother showed me his Pellet Rectec..I had no idea that you could program the damn thing, to do what you want,,,,And it even call you on the cell when it's done..Ok so I am after the chuck wagon days buttt ignorant and uneducated about the fancy stuff now..Now I just enjoy all of you on here, that have the Passion and share..I belong to several sites for cooking..Keep on Keepin on and posting your creations..Thanks!

Man those look great. Will try a couple of those on the Primo for the next smoke session.
Glad to see another Lanes customer, they make some great rubs and sauces.

I tried one of those rec tecs. Sent that sob back. They are cute and all but don’t add any flavor whatsoever. I should have never cheated on my bge, now she is my only one again.

I tried one of those rec tecs. Sent that sob back. They are cute and all but don’t add any flavor whatsoever. I should have never cheated on my bge, now she is my only one again.
You must have had Covid and lost your taste and smell.

I’ll put my brisket, ribs, or whatever else you want against you and we’ll have the members here do a taste test!

Back
Top Bottom