• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poor mans Lobster

I think if you bathe any fish in butter then shove it in your mouth, it’ll probably taste good!!!
What is interesting to me, is the Cup of sugar and the Lemon in Boiling water..In the next couple of days I will try this..I have learned a lot from Ken over the years....

What is interesting to me, is the Cup of sugar and the Lemon in Boiling water..In the next couple of days I will try this..I have learned a lot from Ken over the years....

I love fish, but unfortunately sugar and butter are a no go for me. It’s is interesting and I wonder what it does to the texture of the fish.

I love fish, but unfortunately sugar and butter are a no go for me. It’s is interesting and I wonder what it does to the texture of the fish.
Thanks to the VA they left a drain tube to long in my Gal bladder. It turned Gangrenous, so they open me all the way around my upper abdomen. I pay the price for eating any tomato products, fried food, cheese Other than mozzarella and spicy delights..I think between the sugar and the lemon it tightens up the fish.. Can't confirm yet but I will try it soon..

I can't wait any longer,,,,,,It is on! Will update as it progresses.
Poor Mans Lobster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom