• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poor Man's Oyster...

I love fresh ground horseradish and coctail sauce on a saltine. Oyster optional (although preferred). Kumamoto please if you have them.

When people talk about how much they love oysters and then cover them in cocktail, hot sauce and horse radish on a cracker I can't help but think they love those things the oyster is just lube to get it down. Maybe sprinkle a little ocean water and it would be just like an oyster.

I love fresh ground horseradish and coctail sauce on a saltine. Oyster optional (although preferred). Kumamoto please if you have them.
Kumamoto? What is this? Sounds like a Japanese ninja name.

Raw is the only way to fly...unless the establishment is questionable then the fried oyster po boy will have to do!
It’s gotta have some of my homemade horseradish hot sauce and or Crystal hot sauce.

is all I can afford.

Put cocktail sauce on a soda cracker and enjoy. Again and Again and Again ad infinitum.
Tie a string around one large raw oyster....put cocktail sauce and oyster on a soda cracker and enjoy....pull oyster back with string....repeat process....again and again and again, ad infinitum.

header-logo.png
Best oysters this side of the gulf. I'll do several dozen and few cold beers.

Back
Top Bottom