• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poor Nick Chubb

SSDawg

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
One of the most classy and hard working young men in the game of college football and one of the greatest and most unselfish DGD of all time.....guaranteed first round pick until a devastating knee injury that would have ended the career of most players......and his reward? The dumpster fire that is the Cleveland Browns......I'm sorry Nick, you deserve much better.

One of the most classy and hard working young men in the game of college football and one of the greatest and most unselfish DGD of all time.....guaranteed first round pick until a devastating knee injury that would have ended the career of most players......and his reward? The dumpster fire that is the Cleveland Browns......I'm sorry Nick, you deserve much better.
Who thehell cares,no one is watching. I heard that on ODT

I look at it another way. He worked hard and made it into the nfl. Ain’t no small thing.
and will still get over a million a year in guaranteed money. He'll be fine. Good things happen to good people and everything happens for a reason. All of that is if he can stay alive after that swiss cheese of an O line (Joe Thomas is retiring) doesn't get him killed.

He will take the Browns to the Super Bowl... (Like I did after my last trip to Chipotle). Sorry, couldn't resist... Seriously though, I'm sure we will see more great things from him.

Back
Top Bottom