• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poppin Tags at Goodwill - What is your best FIND EVER.

Got a NIB cable tracker for tracing undergound cable and wire for $16,retailed for 7-800,sold it for $300,getting harder to find stuff ,have seen the same people in some of them no matter what time I go.

In Macon the GW stores will sometimes have matched sets of tupperware (all the margarine bowls have the same labels) and you know they came from some rich sumbit's house 'cause they bought the same brand all the time, not just what was 'on sale' like most folks.

CBH13 CBH13 you know theres a place in atlanta you can go and get every pair of true religion jeans for $25

I do I go to platos closet all the time and buy most of them there but even there some of them are pricy, my favorite pair I bought used from one and they were still 60 bucks but they were one of their more high end pairs

i hate that song

it made thrifting a trendy hipster thing and caused the thrift store prices to jump

i use to hit the step up in Atlanta all the time with my dad back in the day. now its like mustache wax heaven filled with ****ty millennial types

Seen lots of stuff that was ragged out at or near retail,have had things nicer and cheaper,but people will pay more there.there wrench two dehumidifiers the other day, neither worked,they were $30 each, gone the next day,go figure!

have bought a bunch of vinyl records for .58 each at several GWs, go on Tuesday when seniors get 25% off. Have seen some that I have on Amazon and Ebay for 20-30 dollars, I'm not ready to sell them yet! GW has pissed me off sometimes also, took an old sleeper sofa to them once, had one broken wooden foot so they said they wouldn't take it! I asked them have you looked at the junk you have on the floor right now? Stuff looked like it had had been defecated on! Another time I took one of the kids old bicycles that had a small rear in the seat. Again they refused it! So I made a sign that said FREE, set the bike in the parking lot and it was gone in 15 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom