• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Poppin Tags at Goodwill - What is your best FIND EVER.

For those of you who don't know the song....I'm gonna pop some tags....got $20 in my Pocket. <---this is a urban term for shopping at goodwill.

I have made some money in my time on OCCASION at the GW.

1. Years ago - I found a $5 Tennis Racket - Babolat Trysis Austrian made probably a Glock of Tennis LOL - Sold for $200

2. Picked up Several StarBucks Coffee Mugs with City names on them $5 for 5 cups. Tampa sold for $200 The rest sold for $40-$100 a piece. I had no idea there was a market for them. Made over $400

3. Yesterday I was dropping off stuff to donate. ( Kids Junk) I went in and saw a pair of "Nordica " Ski Boots. I know the name cause I Ski. Paid $6. New they were $499. Ladies Size 7. Guess what My wife got new Ski Boots!

BOOM!!! How about you?

Friend $3.53 oil painting sold for $20,000
me $20 Colnago bicycle sold for $1700

Rolling office chairs from a dozen different manufacturers at $1.00 each from a place in Macon called Mybot. The over educated college kid took the business over frois father and hates anything he can't eBay. He was having the employees run them over with a track hoe to get the metal out. Very short sighted. We got $10..00 for the basic chairr and $15.00 for the high backs. One guy bought a Dodge dually load and another guy from south GA took the rest.
Lots of good **** like that to be found on the surplus auction sights.

my local good wills always put the good stuff behind a counter at premium prices, now 6 years a go the good wills were much better but they didn't separate anything by brand

Poppin tags is fun. Quick story. Last fall my son left his running shoes outside all weekend and it rained. Shoes smelled like Blackbeards Urinal. So I went to goodwill, dropped off a few items and strolled inside. $1.92 later he a had a nice par of Nike Running shoes he wore plum out.

Back
Top Bottom