• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pork butts are 99 cts per lb at Little Giant !!

Stock up because with the flooding in the midwest which will impact a lot of this year’s planting grain prices (hog feed) will be going up along with beef.

Also there is an outbreak of swine flu in China and they are forced to kill 100 million hogs. I suggest they load them in cargo planes, fly over Iran and dump them out.

Stock up because with the flooding in the midwest which will impact a lot of this year’s planting grain prices (hog feed) will be going up along with beef.

Also there is an outbreak of swine flu in China and they are forced to kill 100 million hogs. I suggest they load them in cargo planes, fly over Iran and dump them out.
This is just one reason I prefer to grow my own.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Ingle's had their Smithfields butts last week for that, bought a few just cooked one yesterday.

This is just one reason I prefer to grow my own.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Smithfield is now owned by Shuanghui Group, China.

Mmmmmmm

I like big buts.....
And I cannot lie!

10613.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom